In the event that an accident or illness of an employee or visitor takes place in your office area:
- Call Emergency at 911.
- Give Emergency Dispatcher the following information
- Your name
- Building name and address
- Floor number and location of emergency on floor
- Any details of accident or illness
- Do not move injured/ill person. Try to make them as comfortable as possible.
- Call Building Security at 312.819.6005 to inform them Inform that you have called 911, that medical attention is en route and briefly describe the nature of the emergency.
- Security will meet the emergency unit at street level.
- Determine, if possible
- Name, address and age of injured/ill person
- Nature of problem
- Allergies and if currently on any medication
- Local doctor