If someone at your office receives a telephone bomb threat please accurately fill out a Bomb Threat Report Form. Every phone should have a bomb threat card near or attached to their phone. This convenient card is available at the Office of the Building.
Please notify the Office of the Building immediately.
You are entitled to evacuate your suite without the building’s approval, however, building staff will need to assist you in this process.
If an item is found that is suspect:
- Keep clear of the package.
- Do not handle the item.
- Do not attempt to open the item.
- Do not place the item in water.
- Do not remove any binding material (i.e. string, tape, etc.).
- Do not pull or cut any material that protrudes.
- Do not place the item in a confined space